After customers successfully place an order on the dearjose.com website, we will send an email to inform you, which includes the detailed content of the successfully placed order. Dear José will not make phone calls to confirm orders to avoid disturbing customers.
We provide product inspection support within the city limits of Vietnam with the following policy:
– Joint inspection before payment
– Before receiving the goods and making payment, customers have the right to inspect the products. No support for product trials.
– Customers are requested to open the package and inspect the contents to ensure that the delivered order matches the model and quantity as ordered. No product trials or usage allowed.
– After agreeing with the delivered items, customers can make payment to the delivery person (in the case of Cash on Delivery orders) and receive the goods.
– In the event that customers are dissatisfied with the product, you may refuse to receive the goods. In this case, Dear José will charge an additional return fee, equivalent to the shipping fee of the customer’s placed order.